Re: Problem with ARM port and pow() function

Solved! It was a problem in my code.

I've not yet exactly understood where the problem was, but I can do math
floating point operations now on ARM7 NXP LPC2106 microcontroller!

Thank you all very much for your help.

The problem must have been in the .ld linker file or in the crt0.s file,
because I tried using the boot.s and .ld files from the John Wren's excellent
LPC2148 demo code, and it works!

Fausto