Re: I can't get libgloss build system to agree with me

torsdagen den 5 februari 2009 skrev Leo Singer:
> Ooops!  Meant to send this to the mailing list.

That's for newlib. It does not help for libgloss.
Just to be sure, I just tried it, even aclocal -I .. -I ../newlib
But no difference.

the README for libgloss, does not give any information.
The README for newlib-1.17.0 says:

"                  README for GNU development tools

This directory contains various GNU compilers, assemblers, linkers,
debuggers, etc., plus their support routines, definitions, and documentation."

Ooops, does not make much sense. That's he README for binutils.

Maybe I have a corrupt version of newlib?

Karolina