RE: long double (was "strtold?")

> >A number of the libm routines were originally taken from Sun.  You
> might
> >want to check if there are
> >already long double versions out there from Sun if you
> haven't already
> >done so.
>      I have done some looking, and was not finding much; I've
> found one
> or two candidates, but not a whole set like I had expected.  (For

Hi,

I think the comment about Sun meant FDLIBM, the Freely Distributable
LIBM library.  This is available at http://www.netlib.org/fdlibm/.
NETLIB also has at least one test suite, UCBTEST, at
http://www.netlib.org/fp/ucbtest.tgz.  I don't have any personal
experience with either suite, unfortunately.

Regards,
Konrad Schwarz