Re: __fwalk mutex problem

Hi,

This has reminded me of a patch I posted a couple of years ago to fix an
almost identical issue I was seeing with our RTOS. See the following for
details:

  http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2006/msg00871.html (original patch)
  http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2007/msg00840.html (follow up)
  http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2007/msg00845.html (follow up)

The fwalk issue is now addressed in the CVS head (although the now
unnecessary "if (fp->_flags != 0)" could be removed), but the other fix
in the patch (against fclose.c) is still relevant (for my RTOS at least
:-) ).

Cheers,

Antony.