Re: newlib.git: cvs-to-git mirror imminent

It was I who prodded Jim to set up this git mirror, as he has so helpfully
done for many other sourceware repositories.

Unfortunately, I think it needs to be redone.  The other git mirrors that
are based on parts of the src/ CVS repository are done differently and work
better than the current state of the new newlib.git repository.  The git
repository's contents ought to look like what you get from "cvs co newlib".

That is, most (all?) of the top-level src/ files, plus:

	config/
	contrib/
	etc/
	libgloss/
	newlib/
	texinfo/

Since the top-level files are listed explicitly under src-support in
CVSROOT/modules, perhaps it's not really all of them.  But it's the
same set that the binutils and gdb git mirrors are tracking, so it
should be obvious enough what's right.

Thanks,
Roland