Re: problematic document for isascii(3)

The POSIX wording seems strange to me.
It says:
`The isdigit() and isdigit_l() functions shall test whether c is a
character of class digit in the current locale, or in the locale
represented by locale, respectively.'

But the ansi draft says:
`The only functions in $4.3 whose behavior is not affected by the
current locale are isdigit and isxdigit .'