Re: pthread.h

Following up.. In general what should be done about adding np methods? All of the thread affinity services are beyond POSIX at this point add is getting the pthread attributes. As we consider adding these methods, what is the guidance?

Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de> wrote:

Hello,

I want to fix the pthread_cleanup_push/pop() implementation of RTEMS.  Do other
systems than RTEMS use the Newlib "newlib/libc/include/pthread.h"?

Is it possible to add the pthread_cleanup_push_defer_np() and
pthread_cleanup_pop_restore_np() if guarded by _GNU_SOURCE?

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09