wstoimax Questions

Hi

First, this doesn't have an implementation in newlib
but a prototype is there. But my question is trying
to interpret POSIX to figure out what the right
set of headers a minimal program would have to include.

==================================
#include <inttypes.h>

int main()
{
  const wchar_t *restrict* var9 = {0};
  wchar_t **restrict* var10 = {0};
  int* var11 = {0};

  wcstoimax(*var9, *var10, *var11);

  return 0;
}
==================================

This works for newlib/rtems but glibc on CentOS
doesn't end up including <wchar.h> and it must
be included in addition. Since this definition
of the method says you need to include <stddef.h>,
that will work.

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/wcstoimax.html

But
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/inttypes.h.html
says inttypes.h shall define imaxdiv_t and wchar_t.

Which implies you only should need to include <inttypes.h>

Is this a glibc bug? Or am I missing something?

This feels like the two pages are almost contradicting
one another on the minimum set of include files.

Thanks.