Away Until Jan 7th

I'm off on holidays until Jan 7th of next year.  I happen to have no power at home this moment due to the Toronto ice storm, but hopefully it will return and I can check and see if there were any issues with the 2.1.0 snapshot.

For those of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas.

To those who don't but take holidays at this time, Happy Holidays.

To the rest of you: Season's Greetings

Regards,