License terms for specific newlib source files

Hello,

We're working on an open-source project with BSD license, and planning to embed the following newlib source files (from the "string" directory):
memchr.c
memcmp.c
memcpy.c
memmove.c
memset.c
strcmp.c
strlen.c
strnlen.c

We've gone through the COPYING.NEWLIB list of licenses, but in order to keep things clear for end-users, we'd like to include the exact license and copyright terms for each of these files. Are these files subject to any license/copyright beyond that of RedHat? If so, which are the relevant licenses?

Besides, the RedHat license in COPYING.NEWLIB is pointing to BSD license definition on the OSI website but does not mention whether it's the 2-Clause or the 3-Clause that applies. Which one should we take?

With best regards,
Herve