Re: Support __aeabi_memcpy, __aeabi_memcpy4 and __aeabi_memcpy8 routines in the arm backend.

Hi Hale,

The typo error may have been introduced by me.  The problem was that your patch
no longer applied on top of the other changes that were recently committed to the arm directory
(just a time ordering issue).  I modified the code manually rather than asking you to resubmit
as you had already spent some time waiting for it to be reviewed and it was Friday.  I will attempt to
be more careful next time regardless.

Yes, everyone definitely should try and verify patches build locally before submitting, if that is what you
are asking below.  If anyone submits a change they haven't built (e.g. they spot something wrong in an architecture
they don't have a tool-set for or a change gets replicated across multiple arches), then there should be some kind of
notice on the list (e.g. please try this out).

Regards,

-- Jeff J.