questions on implementing long double

Hi,
I am currently looking on how to implement the missing long double math
functions; I am inclined to import the implementation from
FreeDSB as it seems the most completed while the Netbsd
lacks some functions.

As today we have a partial implementation for platform with
_LDBL_EQ_DBL in libm/common

./libm/common/fabsl.c

while normal implementation are usually in  libm/math

./libm/math/sf_fabs.c
./libm/math/s_fabs.c

Assuming to merge the current and the FreeBSD, I think that
the implementation should be moved to files with a name scheme

libm/math/sl_fabs.c

Does make sense ?

Additional question, except the case where in newlib
_DOUBLE_IS_32BITS is defined, on FreeBSD there are two cases

 LDBL_MANT_DIG == 64
 LDBL_MANT_DIG == 113

for 80bit and 128 bit.
There are other LDBL_MANT_DIG values I should be aware on
newlib platforms ?

Regards
Marco