Re: OpenRISC port

On 11.12.2014 10:33, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Any chance to split the patches into smaller digestible parts so they
can be send to the list?  It seems you could also split them into
multiple mails.
Hi,

I will try to. Unfortunately the libgloss patch is on the one hand hard to split and on the other hand contains a 104 kB (auto-generated) header file. Nevertheless I hope I find a way to split it up. The other two are fairly small.
Also, please don't send the ChangeLogs as diffs, but as simple plain
text.  They almost never apply cleanly.

Will do so.

Bye,
Stefan