Mail Order To Iceland /

Hello Sir/Ma
I would like  to place an order in your company,and I will like to confirm if you ship to Iceland and my payment will be remitted via Visa/Master Card. So please let me know if you can assist me with the order,and please do not forget to include your website in your reply,I will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern.I will like you to get back to me if you can ship to that destination.

Regard's
Sylvester Smith