Re: debug versions of DLLs

Kevin & Ross,

Thanks a million for your answers.....obviously I proved to be the ignorant
one here, I generated the MSDEV project from scratch (without looking at
the *.bat files !!..not very smart)...but, I was nearly there, all I needed
to do extra was include the pthread.def file along with all the *.c files
and MSDEV takes care of it.

So thanks guys for pointing me towards to pthread.def file :-)

Hopefully now,I won't get the crash in my debug exe, because I linked with
a release version of pthread.dll

thanks again,

Maureen