Signal handling

Title: Signal handling

Hallo,

I'm running snap-1999-08-12. Anybody know what I need to do to receive/mask signals (specifically SIGABRT)? config.h contains

/* Do we know about the C type sigset_t? */
#undef HAVE_SIGSET_T

...so I don't seem to get pthread_sigmask. I can scatter __try{} __except{}s through the code, but I'd rather a less WIN32 interface.

At the moment when I get an exception it seems to disappear without trace in the exception filter in (private.c) _pthread_threadStart. I'm using detached threads, so have no way to receive PTHREAD_CANCELED.

Best regards,
Geoff Stevens

Macro4