Makefile for Microsoft nmake

Hi,

I've created this makefile for use with nmake. It can be used as a
replacement for buildlib.bat. I've changed the target from an ordinary dll
(/LD) to a debugging dll (/LDd).
The variables $DLLDEST and $LIBDEST hold the destination directories for the
dll and the lib, respectively.

You might want to rename the original Makefile to GNUmakefile, since this is
the first Makefile gmake lookes for. nmake only looks for Makefile.

OBJ=attr.obj \
	cancel.obj \
	cleanup.obj \
	condvar.obj \