From: Thomas Sailer [mailto:sailer@ife.ee.ethz.ch]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 11:55 AM
To: pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: cancelling

I'm trying to cancel a thread that is blocking
in pthread_cond_wait. When I do this, I get:
gdb: unknown target exception 0xebaddeed at 0x77e79b01

I'm using the precompiled snapshot 1999-11-02,
the rest of the program is compiled with the current
(as of two weeks ago) cygwin gcc (with -mno-cygwin).

What am I missing?

Tom