thanks from me too

I also offer many thanks to all those who have done the original work as
well as those who have supplied patches, done tests and answered all the
(sometimes inane) questions I have had about both pthreads-win32 itself,
pthreads in general and threading in multiple systems. Your work and
assistance have significantly lightened my load and made it possible to do
my work on my friendly, fully supported, (though not so stable), non-UNIX
(read Windows) system, as well as making it possible to trivially port my
code to UNIX, which I unfortunately have to do. As a student, I also
appreciate the price.

regards,
D. J. Foreman
website: http://www.cs.binghamton.edu/~foreman/start.html