Still having deadlock problems ?

At the end of  the page http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/
there is a link to an important article of  Johnson M. Hart with title
"Experiments with the Open Source Pthreads Library and Some Comments"
(http://world.std.com/~jmhart/opensource.htm).

In the middle of that article he talks really well about Open Source POSIX
Threads for Win32, but he also says:
"Furthermore, the Open Source code contains at least one comment about a
possible deadlock; this comment is not very reassuring."

What is talking about. Is still that problem existing ?
It is very important to me to be able to trust completely Pthread-Win32, so
I cannot use it if I don't know when this problem appears.

If this problem does not appears, it would be a good idea to ask J. M. Hart
to update that statement in his article.

Best Regards,
Marcello