Re: Still having deadlock problems ?

Thank you for all your quick answers.
You convinced me completely.

I agree that this problem has to have a low priority. It my be not cost effective
to resolve it, though.
But the pthread-win32 library would gain a lot of consideration if this minor
error would be fixed.
Let me know if you do it. I will write then to  Johnson M. Hart  to change what
he wrote, even if I think it would be more effective if you ask him to do it.

Best Regards,
Marcello