NEW: snapshot-2002-03-02 available

There are bugs fixes, new routines, new tests, and a lot
of reorganisation. Please see the ANNOUNCE, NEWS, and BUGS
files in the package or at:

http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/announcement.html

There is also an updated Copyright notice on the source
code, but NO CHANGE to the licensing, which is the GNU LGPL.

The Copyright notice replaces the original inadequate notice
and reflects the heritage of the project.

The Copyright notice is slightly different to the one that I
proposed on this list a few months back. This change was at
my own instigation. I don't expect anyone to have any
objection to it since there was no objection to the previous
one, but please let me know if you do.

I've also made acknowledgements more prominent in the
CONTRIBUTORS file and ChangeLog to go with the change in the
copyright notice. Let me know if I've missed you out, or
missed noting any significant contributions.

Enjoy!
Ross