Re: pthread_cancel doesn't work

Thanks Srikanth

Are there any system define cancellation points like
sleep, pthread_cond_wait, read, write etc
When did thread actually get cancelled???
When a running thread encounter a cancellation point
after pthread_cancel is called???
Or if a thread gets cancel when we are in system a
system define canecllation point??

Thanks again....

Regards
Pankaj