Re: gcc version and __declspec

Thanks - I downloaded, installed and copied our source files - and it ate
it :)

Niels Peter Frandsen

                    Thomas Pfaff <tpfaff@gmx.net>
                    Sent by:                             To:     npf@databackbone.dk
                    pthreads-win32-owner@sources.        cc:     pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com
                    redhat.com                           Subject:     Re: gcc version and __declspec

                    06-12-2002 12:35

According to your path i assume that you are using the djgpp gcc.
This compiler does not built WIN32 executables but 32 bit DPMI
applications. To use pthreads-win32 with gcc get the mingw package from
http://www.mingw.org.

Thomas