RE: Cancellation points

BTW,

> pthread_setcancelstate(PTHREAD_CANCEL_DISABLE, NULL)
                                                 ^^^^

that's incorrect. Don't do this.

regards,
alexander.

Simon Gerblich <sgerblich@daronmont.com.au>@sources.redhat.com on
12/19/2002 01:28:57 AM

Sent by:    pthreads-win32-owner@sources.redhat.com

To:    pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com
cc:
Subject:    RE: Cancellation points

Ross,

I've tried the current CVS version and built the VC, VCE and VSE libraries
and they all pass the test suite.
Exception2.exe poped up an exception message for the VC and VSE library and
printed out a message for the VCE library.
My problem with pthread_mutex_lock being a cancelation point is fixed as
well.
I'm using Visual C++ 6.0 SP5 on Windows 2000.

Thanks
Simon