RE: Way to wake up sleeping threads?

What I meant by sleeping was the thread has called sleep(999).
I would hate to have to put it in some kind of a polling loop.

I guess we'll have to investigate rewriting this to use seg_wait() instead,
thanks for the tip!

Cheers,
Roy

Roy Riggs
Director, Software Development
Edgenet Inc.
w: 615.234.3836
e: rriggs@edgenet.com <mailto:rriggs@edgenet.com>

NOTICE: This email and any attached files are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately, without
disclosing or using its contents for any purpose. Edgenet Inc accepts no