Re: pthread Win32 - runtime lib VC++ setting

Hi again,

I've downloaded the pthread sources from the cvs, build them using the VC++
IDE
and run the tests using "nmake clean VC".

All the tests passed besides the semaphore1.exe.
The output is:
... Running VC test: semaphore1.exe
thread: sem_trywait 1: No error
Assertion failed: (errno == EAGAIN), file semaphore1.c, line 91
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '.\semaphore1.exe' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\Vc7\bin\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

I couldn't find anything about the failure of this test in the docs, so I
assume that it should pass.

As I'm not that used with the posix threads I don't really know what's the
problem ...
Maybe somebody has an idea ?

Thanks a lot,
Viv