Re: License wars

> There is no point in getting angry like that.

I do get angry because each and every "pro FSF" supporter that
I've met so far on the net, made no exception with respect to
showing it rather clearly that s/he had made zilch of research
(other than absorbing a lot of FSF propaganda and myths). Talk
to your lawyer and...

> Most recently there was a article in Forbes magazine about it.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=F5lN.5v.19%40gated-at.bofh.it

read this entire thread.

regards,
alexander.