Re: Borland C++Builder support

Gianluca wrote:

I have built the library with the Will Bryant's bmakefile.
I've received a bunch of warnings but it was OK.
I put the PthreadBC.dll on Windows directory, I included
PthreadBC.lib in my .bpr project, I compiled and linked the program below.

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <pthread.h>

void*  function( void*  arg )
{
  printf( "This is thread %d\n", pthread_self() );
  return( 0 );
}

int main( void )
{
  pthread_attr_t attr;

pthread_attr_init( &attr );
pthread_attr_setdetachstate(
&attr, PTHREAD_CREATE_DETACHED );
pthread_create( NULL, &attr, &function, NULL );

In general (ie. not for pthreads-win32 specifically), you need to declare a pthread_id_t and pass it's address as the first argument to pthread_create. Try making that change first.