Link error with VS71(.Net 2003): LNK1136, LNK2001

Hi All,
I'm new to pthread-win32. I'm trying to build one test
program join3.c in the tests directory. If I build it
in command line "nmake clean VC", everything works.
But when I use MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 IDE to buld
the program, I got link errors.
If I link with pthreadVC1.dll, then the erorr is:
    fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file
If I link with pthreadVC1.lib, then the erorr are:
  error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_mainCRTStartup
  fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

I have tried different compiler options like /MD or
/MT, etc, still failed. From the makefile provided in
the tests, there is one lib: ws2_32.lib to include. I
did it too, still failed. I also tried use the dll or
lib build by the nmake, still failed.

It works by invoking nmake in the tests dir to produce
the join3.exe, but not work in the IDE. Do I miss some
importent linker or C/C++ settings in IDE?

Any help is appreciate.

Gary