pthread for WinCE

Somehow I didn't receive my own post (from yesterday) on
pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com
I am not sure why, so I will resend my original email ...

Hi,

I am using the pthread lib in my Windows application succesfully for some
time (btw, thx for this useful lib!) and now my company would like to port
our product on WinCE systems.(which now seems to be called 'mangento').
As I read from some docs, there is already support in the pthread libs for
WinCE, but I would like to double check this ... So:
- is there full support of pthread lib on WinCE?
- is there something special that I should know about (for instance when
building the sources) specific to WinCE?
- where can I find some docu about pthread on WinCE systems?

Thanks in advance,
Viv