Re: pthread for WinCE

It was ported several years back (1999) by Tristan Savatier. See
README.WinCE in the package and the WinCE-Port file for Tristan's notes.
It needs someone to try to build with the current snapshot and send me
changes if any. I don't have the tools for WinCE builds.

All of Tristan's patches are still in the source, but I have no way to
check that subsequent changes in either the library or WinCE have broken
it.

I think any changes needed to update will be small.

Ross