Re: POSIX signals

Hi,

Not directly as you've probably noticed. Only sched_yield() and
pthread_sigmask, but nothing actually uses the mask.

A few years back there was a version of UWIN that had pthreads-win32
integrated with it, but I don't think that's the case anymore. I could
be wrong though. Last time I checked they didn't appear to have threads
in the feature list.

The Cygwin dll provides signals and threads and is GPL. Is that of any
use to you?

Regards.
Ross