RE: pthreads-w32 2.2.0 test failures

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 22:59 -0500, Tim Theisen wrote:
> I agree with your assessment.  Those tests need improvement.

I've visually checked all the tests for this problem and those listed
below have been modified. They'll be committed to CVS after I've booted
into Windows and run them.

cleanup0.c
cleanup1.c
cleanup2.c
cleanup3.c
once2.c
once3.c

Obviously the same problem or two has been inherited down the line. New
tests are added by taking an old one as a template.

Are there any other specific improvements you think are needed?

> At least you know someone is giving pthreads-w32 a run for its
> money on a multiprocessor system.

It may be awhile before I get one myself. So please do.

Thanks.
Ross