Re: New pthreads-w32 releases available: versions 2.3.0 and 1.7.0

[... pthread_once() ...]

I'm not inclined to check the code at the moment, but I can tell
you that robust approach to priority problems is to use locks with
priority protocols on the them. Trying to optimize-out mutex
doesn't make much sense here since you need it on slow path (once
per thread per once_control instance at most) only.

Variation of DCSI (either MBR or TLS) with named mutex is the way
to go.

regards,
alexander.