RE: New pthread_once implementation

What do you think of the attached implementation? I am still analyzing it,
but it passes the tests and appears to be free of that problem. It does have
one minor glitch though:
If two threads come in, the semaphore is created. If both are cancelled and
no new calls a made to finish the job, the semaphore is never destroyed.
I am not sure how big a deal this is.

Re. optimizations: Great, I will try to do something.

Thnx,
--vlad