Degress Based On Life Experience

Good day sir,

A Genuine College Degree in 2 weeks !  1-206-350-5982 < - ccall n0ww !

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and better pay was a few letters behind your name??

Well now you can get them!

BA?? BSc???  MA    MSc    MBA?? PhD

Within 2 weeks!????? No Study Required!???? 100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine non accredited degrees that include Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degrees.?

They are verifiable and student records and transcripts are also available.

This little known secret has been kept quiet for years.? The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.? Order yours today.? Just call the number below.? You'll thank me later.

1-206-350-5982

Aurelio Sumner

I was able to get thru the security without a problem, well actually I did have to bribe one of the dogs who would not leave my generic oreo's alone. I set up my shot and then proceeded to wait for his arrival. I had to be there at 2pm W was not scheduled to arrive till 7pm. The fun thing about covering the president is that you hurry up and wait he is after all an important person. 3