Re: Problem with pthread_cond_timedwait()

Hello,

The problem here is that pthread_cond_timedwait takes absolute time,
but you passed relative timeout.

to make pthread_cond_timedwait waike up after you called it, you need
to get current time, and then add timeout you need.
In the sampe you provide your pthread_cond_timedwait waikes up before
it actually starts.

Under win32 you can use GetLocalTime to retieve current time.

--
Best regards,
 Dmitrii Sernii