Re: Supported scheduling policies?

Stefan.Pusl@comneon.com wrote:
Hello,

I have noticed from the comformance list, that the only supported
scheduling policy is SCHED_OTHER. Is there any action ongoing to support
the scheduling policy SCHED_FIFO?
Pthreads-win32 threads are just Windows threads and Win32 only has one scheduling policy that most appropriately corresponds to SCHED_OTHER. This assumes that Win32 can't somehow be made to emulate the POSIX required details of SCHED_FIFO, and that we can't just pretend to accept it for source code compatibility.

Ross