Re: Accessing Windows thread id

RJ> I'll add another function to the library to return this nicely - called,
RJ> say, pthread_getw32threadid_np().

Hallo Ross,

I was able to circumvent my particular problem, but the new function
should be helpful for some other cases too.

Thank you,
Micha

p.s. The library did a great job during a Linux->Windows port of 100
kLOC, saving a *lot* of time here. Additionally, it is very helpful in
maintaining a common source tree for both OS variants of our software.
Keep up the good work and thank you again!