Hello.

Hi my new friend!
My name is Albina I hope my letter will find  you in good mood.
I for the first time try such way of dialogue, and I really do not know what to tell right now even that I understand that this first message is of great importance.
But I  have decided to write to you and maybe you will answer. I sincerely  hope that you are looking for the same as I. Once upon a time, the  loneliness has come into my home and since then does not want to let  me off. I freeze from loneliness. Every  evening I look at a sundown and I try to absorb all warmth of day, up  to last drop. I am looking for a partner in life to share simple  pleasures and together take off from the soul the weariness and  sadness given. I am looking for a man to become  friends first of all and to go together along the road of life, to  have common joy, together enjoy autumn magnificence, together the future. I do not know if it is really possible to find it in such  a way. But I know that many people not been able to find happiness in  the usual life, have found happiness in this way. I am happy where I  now, and my life is a good life, but happiness has no sense if you  cannot share it with person dear to you. I could not find here a man who w
ill make me blossom like flower. That is why I took this  courageous for me step. As speak, the journey of a thousand miles  begins with a single step. To tell about itself briefly is impossibly, therefore I will not try to do it now. I will wait for your letter and if you are really serious in your search, maybe we  will find interest in each other. Neither of us knows to where this  path will lead but I am willing to walk it and see where it takes us.

Please write on my personal address:  ivushkaalba@gmail.com

I tried to put my picture in my profile, but I understand nothing in  computers and I did something wrong. But I will send my  picture through e-mail if you will answer me.