Re: const missing?

I've applied Stephan's change to the following routines in CVS (currently untested):-

pthread_attr_getschedpolicy()
pthread_attr_getinheritsched()
pthread_mutexattr_gettype()

Thanks Stephan.

stephan o'farrill wrote:
Hi All,

I just subscribed to the pthreads-win32 mailing list since I am
developing a pthread C++ class (in a very early stage). To be able to
support pthreads-win32 I need that the declarations are following the
posix standard.
Usually this is does not make a big difference, but for my purpose it
is important:
pthreads-win32s declaration of

PTW32_DLLPORT int PTW32_CDECL pthread_mutexattr_gettype
(pthread_mutexattr_t * attr, int *kind);

should be re-defined as:

PTW32_DLLPORT int PTW32_CDECL pthread_mutexattr_gettype (const
pthread_mutexattr_t * attr, int *kind);

according to the posix standard:
int pthread_mutexattr_gettype(const pthread_mutexattr_t *restrict
attr, int *restrict type);

I changed it successfully in my test copy of pthreads-win32.
I could apply the change by myself to CVS if write access could be granted.

All the best,
and thanks for the good work,
Hagen.