feature request: not need to specify PTW32_STATIC_LIB for static usage possible ?

Ross Johnson Ross.Johnson@homemail.com.au
Tue Feb 19 01:03:00 GMT 2013

Hi Roger,

Happy to receive suggestions that work for both MSVS and GNU toolchains.
It must be possible (although I haven't found a way, but I'm probably
overestimating the problem and just can't see the obvious).
PTW32_STATIC_LIB is there during app builds because the headers
(pthread.h, sched.h, semaphore.h) are used both in building the library
and building apps but simply controls the export/import of symbols or not.