Re: Crash with PostgreSQL 7.4

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Fernando Nasser wrote:

I wonder if this is not already in the rdhb-explain cvs tip. Originally RHDB-3-0 was a 7.3.x release and I may have avoided
changing the branch.

AFAICT, the code in the head and in the RHDB-3-0 branch is all the same. Also, the RHDB-3-0 code does contain a comment that it was modified for 7.4, so I figured it was a plain oversight.

Probably. When I've adapted rhdb-explain for 7.4 there was no real 7.4 yet, just the tip of the development cvs branch. Maybe these node types where added after I did that.

I will make the correction and see if an update can be packaged for Fedora.

Thanks again for the report.

Regards,
Fernando