RHDB 2.1 and RHL 8.0

Hi,

I'm having an awful lot of trouble getting RHDB 2.1 to install on a
clean RHL 8.0 install.  I really can't work out what's going wrong,
because the error messages aren't exactly all the helpful.

I get the same message I do in text mode, that I do in graphical, I just
used the text mode installation method so I'm able to show exactly what
it is I'm doing via e-mail.

Here goes:

[root@chopper cdrom]# ./Install -text
Red Hat Linux 8.0 detected; running installer...
Tclish-text Installer, (c) 2001, 2002 Red Hat Inc.
Portions Copyright (c) 1998, 1999, 2000 by The Tcl/Tk Consortium

This installer comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details
see the file LICENSE.TXT. This is free software, and you are
welcome to redistribute it under the terms of the included
license.

Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Red Hat Inc.

Error in package 'rh-postgresql': This package includes the client
programs
that you will need to access a PostgreSQL server. These client programs
can be
located on the same machine as the PostgreSQL server or on a remote
machine
that accesses the PostgreSQL server over a network connection. This
package
also contains the PostgreSQL Global Development Group's complete
documentation
in HTML format as well as command-line utilities for managing databases
on
PostgreSQL servers. If you want to manipulate a PostgreSQL database on a
remote PostgreSQL server, you need this package.warning:
packages/rh-postgresql-7.2.3-1_rhl80.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY,
key ID
db42a60e

[ Press ENTER to continue ]

[root@chopper cdrom]#

It really does not mean a lot to mean, I'm hoping someone might be able
to clue me up, maybe I'm just being stupid, I have however tried this on
several machines, with exactly the same result every time.

Any help is muchly appreciated.

Thanks.

Lachlan Evans