FW: Clustering

-----Original Message-----
From: John Allgood [mailto:john@turbocorp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 5:00 PM
To: rhdb@sources.redhat
Subject: Clustering

Hello
	We are currently porting our database application to Postgres Redhat
Edition. My question is what options are available to me to have a fail over
machine. Does the database work with clustering technologies or is there
something build into to Postgres that will give  me that functionality. I am
patiently waiting on roll-forward recovery.

Thanks

John R. Allgood - Systems Admin
Enhanced Solutions Computing
2251 Old Cornelia Hwy.