Re: create table with rhdb-admin

Acutally, I think the create table option should be grayed out if the user doesn't have the permission to create table on that database. This is working as design in the current version. Please check the documentation for further info.

Permaine

Daniel ChÃnard wrote:

Is this feature will be available for a next version?

I just ask and probably my dba will ask me some other feature too.

Le jeudi 25 novembre 2004 Ã 13:00 -0500, Permaine Cheung a Ãcrit :

Hi Daniel,

This is not normal, but you may want to check the permission for creating table on that particular database with the particular user.

Cheers,
Permaine

Daniel ChÃnard wrote:

Just a question,

Is this normal than I can't create table on a database with rhdb-admin??