Re: RHDB consulting support?

Hello Matt,

Red Hat is no longer supporting RHDB but we still distribute
vanilla PostgreSQL in our Linux offerings.  The best place to
ask a question like this would be on the PostgreSQL mailing
lists, probably General (http://www.postgresql.org).  As you
mention, there are companies offering support / consulting so
I'm sure you'll get a few responses.

Cheers,
Patrick

Matt Magoffin wrote:
Hello,

I am beginning work on implementing a PostgreSQL-backed application running on RHEL 3, and am looking to implement a high-availability system with multi-master database replication. My question is: does RedHat offer any consulting services for installing and configuring such an environment using RHDB or even “regular” PostgreSQL? I know there are many consulting companies listed from the PostgreSQL website that offer such service, but I am curious if RedHat might offer such service.

If there is a better place for me to ask this type of question, I apologize and please let me know that location.

Thank you,
Matt Magoffin