JSP status

I checked in a libgcj patch today (for gnu.gcj.protocol.file.Handler.java) so
Tomcat's JSP examples get a little bit futher now.  It properly extracts the
java code from the JSP page, writes it to a file, and invokes gcj to generate
a proper .so file (I still need to check in my GnuJavaCompiler.java changes
for this).

It looks like finishing the job will actually involve hacking some of the
upstream sources, which is a real shame.  It assumes the compiler is
generating a .class file, and tries to manipulate that .class file (rename it,
among other things).  I don't think the changes will be large, but I really
wonder if we'll be able to get the upstream maintainers to accept them.  I
really want to avoid local changes as much as possible.

AG