Re: xalan + javascript extension working

Anthony Green writes:

> I wonder what it would take to get jacl or jython integrated?

jython requires org.gnu.readline (easy to import), Harry Mantakos'
md.java (http://www.cs.umd.edu/~harry/jotp/src/md.java) and
jakarta-servletapi which is already there in order to build the core
stuff. It comes with its own snapshot of apache.oro.text.regex which
differs from the one imported in rhug, though they might be merge-able
(the diff is 79K.)

jython might have to be modified as (as I understand it) spits out
class files that we would prefer to compile.

I can give it a try if you want. I've been looking forward to running
jython as it would provide us with an excellent opportunity to run
loads non regression tests.

./A